What is email segmentation? Why should you use it? How to get started using it on your next launch?
That’s what we’re talking about on today’s episode of the podcast.
If you have an online business, or you’ve spent any time in the online world at all, then you’ve likely heard about the power of email marketing…you may have even heard of email segmentation.
And here’s why it’s so important…
Segmenting your email list is the best way to personalize the experience for each person in your audience.
But this isn’t just a launch strategy…
There’s no better way to serve people than to speak to their specific needs, interests and desires.
So, if that sounds good to you and you’d like to start treating the people in your audience with more respect, giving them what they want (instead of just what you know they need)…listen to this episode and start thinking of how you can start “segmenting” your list.
You don’t have to wait until you’re launching to do it…
In today’s episode we’re going to cover:
- The basics of email segmentation and how you already have emails segments if you send out an email newsletter
- Why email segmentation is so important to your launches and why you should use it?
- Two simple tools you can use and set up right now to get clear on the number one thing you need to know before you open your launch
- Built-in ways to start segmenting your list
- Segments you should create right now – even if this is your first launch.
- 50 Smart Ways To Segment Your Email List
- Getting Started With Segments
- The Guide to Painlessly Tracking Your Results with Google Analytics
- 5 Ways To Write & Send Better Emails During Your Next Launch