If you’re having trouble getting your business started or sticking to your launch date, today’s the day to stop and ask yourself WHY.
After working for years with entrepreneurs who are on the cusp of launching their signature program, or starting their businesses, I’ve started seeing the real reason people don’t launch.
And it all comes down to confidence. The feeling that they weren’t good enough or not seeing their value to the world clearly. Excuses. All that stuff that hides us from the world… protects us from showing up and sharing our genius. It all comes back to confidence.
I talked about this topic earlier this year – how belief is the one thing we MUST have in our launch plans.
But today, I decided to go to the source and speak to a woman who is all about confidence, self-acceptance and self-love…to find out how can we build that confidence muscle and why it’s so important for our long-game success.
In this week’s episode, we’re talking to Cara Alwill Leyba. Cara is a master life coach, social media influencer, author, blogger, and podcaster…Her most recent book titled “Like She Owns The Place” dives into the topic of Confidence and why it’s the biggest gift you can give to yourself.
We talk about:
- Cara’s story of discovering she was no longer being satisfied being comfortable but not truly happy at her corporate day job (even though she’d achieved success by many other people’s standards)
- The one thing she continues to do in order to stay confident, clear on her value, and growing
- Her advice for anyone who's just starting out, feeling a little “boring” or not good enough…
- Why success is so linked to self-acceptance and self-love
- Her “nostalgic marketing” approach to getting the word out about her blog (and how it led to her first client when she launched her coaching practice)
- Why she wrote “Like She Owns The Place” and how she’s integrated practical exercises so that it’s not just a sit and read it type of book!
Connect with Cara
- Style Your Mind Podcast
- Like She Owns The Place book
- Girl Code
- Cara on Instagram
- Wellness + Weight Loss Update
One More Thing
And just because I think everyone woman should read this book, I’ve decided that if you leave a comment either here or on IG about this interview and tag me, I’m going to giveaway 5 copies of this book. All you have to do is go over to Instagram, look for my post about my chat with Cara and leave a comment. THAT IS IT.
Head over to Instagram, follow me and then leave a comment and you’ll be entered to win a copy of her book. US residents only due to shipping issues!
Entries must be submitted by July 31, 2018 and drawing will happen after that and announced on August 1st!