Did you know that some of the most powerful launch strategies are ones you can pull off even if you are launching for the very first time?
I get it.
Wading through all the different ways you can launch your products and services online, might be overwhelming. And it's hard to know what you don't know especially when you're not sure what's involved with any of the most obvious launch strategies might be.
Today’s episode dives into two strategies you can use that – don’t require a ton of technical knowledge or built-in audience…AND can be built out as your business grows!
These strategies can be used together or separately to help you – build your audience, gain attention leading up to your launch, help you spread the word about what you’re launching, and then convert people into buyers.
So, if that sounds good to you…let's get this party started.
Two Launch Strategies To Consider If You're Just Getting Started
If you’re looking for an easy way to dive into launching without a ton of resources, technical knowledge, or even a huge audience, there are two launch strategies that you might want to consider:
First – Host a 5 or 10-day Challenge
Second – Invite your audience to a Live Webinar (or Livestream video on Facebook or Instagram)
One of the most important pieces of a launch – especially online launches – if you’re launching literally anything…having some sort of live interactive event.
This actually works in your favor even if you’re just building your business and this is the first thing you’re launching.
Here’s what we cover on this episode:
- The different forms of the “webinar” and how you can do them on many different and free platforms
- Why both a webinar and challenge are assets you can use again and again during future launches
- Ingredients of an interactive 5-day event
- How to get started if you want to use one of these strategies
- How far in advance to get started before you do a webinar, challenge or both
- What will you need to create for each interactive event
- How to get people to your “events”
- Why these types of events can increase sales conversions
- What you should know if sales aren’t as great as you expected
Resources Mentioned On The Show:
Until next week,