You know me – I love pulling back the curtain, not just after a project or launch is finished, but literally as I’m doing something, testing something. Breaking down the how-to do it is what I do best.
So, today, I’m taking you behind the scenes of my own Instagram challenge, but decided I’d also help you create your plan for doing your own challenge.
I've talked about delivering pre-launch content in a different way before. But today, we're focusing in on the 30 Day Challenge.
Here’s what we cover:
- The benefits to your business and your next launch of doing a challenge
- All the different formats you can use to run your challenges
- Why you can use a free challenge or event as your practice launch
- Your before, during and after checklist
- Ways to keep the whole production as low tech as possible
- How and when to make an offer during a challenge
I go through a LOT in this episode and I think I may have literally sped through it quickly, so I’ve made a quick cheatsheet where I’ve even included a checklist of all the pieces I’ve created for my Instagram challenge. Use it as a starting point for your own online event.
Download the cheat sheet below so you can listen to the episode and follow along with me, take notes, and add any new ideas you come up with for your own project. In fact, don’t be afraid to add to the checklist that’s already in there.
Mentioned On The Show
- Natalie Sisson’s 15 Days to Freedom Blog Challenge
- Ed Dale and his 30 Day Challenge
- Simple Green Smoothie’s 30 Day Green Smoothie Challenge
- Tone It Up weekly schedule and seasonal challenge
- Natalie Lussier List Building Challenge
30 Day BizCamp Challenge
Want to join my #30DayBizCamp starting July 1st? This challenge is perfect for you if you’re afraid or already starting to suspect that you’re going to get little to NOTHING done in your business this summer. Plus, this is
Not on my watch! Join my Instagram Photo Challenge and you’ll have only 1 thing to focus on or do most days of the week.
Here’s what to do:
- Download your photo challenge image below.
- Post the image this week before July 1st and tag a few accountability #girlboss #ceoladies who want to join with you…but most importantly, let me know that you are indeed in!
- Make sure to tag @annesamoilov and also use the #30DayBizCamp so we can all play along together!
- Each day post a relevant photo that shares something from your day focusing on the day’s prompt!
Want a printable for your planner? Click here to download your A5 and personal sized printables
1) Free Launch Toolkit: Grab this evolving toolkit of resources that includes a launch planning workbook, templates to keep track of your launch and 2 mini master classes taken directly from Fearless Launching.
2) Free Launch Course: A FREE 5-day course that gives you a sample daily prompt to start working through your launch to do list.
This episode is brought to you by:
In my free masterclass: The 4-Part Framework For Your Profitable & Life-Changing Launch, I will walk you through 4 phases you must complete in order to have a successful launch of your online course or coaching program. Save your spot here.
You’ve got 2 more things you can do right now – both require you to take one more action. If you’d be so kind and have a moment, I would so appreciate you even doing 1 of these…especially if you love the show and want to get featured on a future episode!
- First thing – Jump over to itunes to rate and review the Fearless Launching show and help other people find it too!
- Second thing — Let me know what you thought! Leave a comment below or shoot me an email!
- Third thing – You can also listen to all episodes of the podcasts over on the main show page here.