How do you feel about using automated marketing strategies in your business?
Most people either love or hate using any type of automation. There's usually not a lot of in-between until they realize how powerful automation can be, so today, we're going to talk about Messenger Bots and how easy they are to set up.
Have you tried incorporating Facebook Messenger funnels? If not today's guest will help you get started creating your first funnel using a platform most of us are on every day!
Jenna Dancy is a Messenger marketing expert who works with driven but super busy women entrepreneurs who have little time to work on their businesses. She helps them scale their businesses while using automation strategies that feel authentic to their audience.
Jenna became obsessed with Messenger after realizing she'd lost a client simply because she never responded to them on Facebook Messenger.
So, she decided to start taking the whole idea of a Messenger sequence seriously and use it as a marketing tool for her business. Cut to today–she helps coaches do the same thing!
If you’re ready to start using simple funnels inside Facebook/Instagram Messenger, keep listening to today’s episode.
Automated marketing might be one of those things you look at as a task to do only when you have time to check the box or when your business is more developed.
But as Jenna shares her passion for this not new but still under-used marketing channel, she stresses how you can/should approach it with excitement to serve your business and your potential clients.
Let’s get into the episode!
- [3:15] How Jenna helps women entrepreneurs authentically automate their businesses
- [8:30] The value of using Messenger as a marketing tool for your business
- [14:20] The two mistakes you’re making with your Messenger marketing strategy
- [17:51] She explains the many places you can incorporate your chatbots
- [20:50] The different ways you can integrate chatbots into a webinar effectively
- [25:21] How to connect your Messenger link to your sales page to help with the follow-up
- [28:34] How to use Messenger to run an ad to understand your ideal avatar
- [35:22] Why Messenger is an effective way to communicate and connect to your audience
Quick Tip: If you’re running Facebook ads to Messenger in the EU, make sure you’re targeting mobile-only, no matter what you’re doing in the US or Canada.
- Free Quiz: https://chatbotsunlocked.com/quiz
- Jenna’s Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/thejennadancy/
- Website: https://www.freedomfunnels.co/
- Great behind-the-scenes post about Jenna going from $250 per month to $10k per month!
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE + REVIEW:
Podcast reviews are an important way to tap into the iTunes algorithm, so the more reviews the show receives, the more likely we will be able to get this podcast and community in front of more people! I’d be so grateful if you'd leave a review right here letting me know your favorite episode or lesson you've learned while listening!
SHARE ON SOCIAL:
Did this episode help or inspire action or understanding Do you think your social media followers may learn something, too? I would be so grateful if you shared it! Tag Me on Instagram: @annesamoilov and @fearlesslaunchingshow so I can repost you!
Thank you again to everyone who’s made this podcast possible. Thank you for listening to me now for the first time or continuing to support Fearless Launching.
See you next week!