Are you on online course or digital product creator? Do you struggle sending customer communication that keeps people engaged and in the know about what's happening in your programs?
If so, then listen up.
We all know that people aren’t finishing online courses. They are buying and buying and buying, but rarely getting through your content.
Add to that the challenge of making sure emails reach their inbox, Facebook notifications that never make it to their feed…and no wonder people are dropping off the grid!
So, if you’ve ever wondered why people shell out their hard earned cash, seem really gung ho, but then either disappear after a few weeks of being hot & heavy in your Facebook group, you gotta listen to today’s episode.
Now there’s a lot of reasons this could be happening. And today we’re going to dive into this epidemic and come up with talk about the things you have control over and the things you don’t!
Plus, I’ve got 5 ways to stay in touch with your customers so they don’t forget they bought from you!
Here’s what we cover in today’s episode:
- Why some of the reasons people are dropping off your courses and programs is your fault
- The Not-Your-Fault reasons people don’t consume or finish what they buy from you
- Changes you might want to consider for your product itself to make it more consumable
- Why staying in touch is the one thing you have control over
- 5 simple ways to stay top of mind with your customers as they go through your programs
Plus I’ll add a few automated ways you can amp up your customer engagement too!
Customer Communication Resources
- How To Communicate More Effectively During Your Launch
- My Launch Communication Strategy: How To Have More Conversations That Sell
Time To Take Action
Take a look at your own courses and products. What can you do better to keep people engaged from the second they buy from you? Leave a comment below and share any ideas you’re going to implement!