You are so ready for this.
The dates are on the calendar. Team has been hired. Pages are being designed and developed. Everything is moving forward – and you feel great. Confident that you’ve thought of everything to make next launch a success.
You planned it out. Took the time. Talked to your ideal customers.
One of the best things you can do for yourself right now is to ask – Have I missed anything? Do I have all the information I need?
After years of working on launches of all sizes, I’ve seen steps get missed that impact the entire launch. These aren’t necessarily mistakes, but they do effect how smoothly things are running…and are often discovered after the doors are open–when things are a little harder to fix.
Today we’re talking about 5 key launch planning steps that are so easy to miss because we often completely forget they should be part of the process!
No matter how many launches I see, work on, or simply jump in to help at the last minute, there are always little things that get overlooked.
Today we’re diving into this topic a bit and discuss:
- Why it’s nothing to feel shame or bad about when we “forget” launch stuff that should have been handled
- The reason I look at planning as an ongoing process
- 5 key steps that are really easy to miss when we’re launch planning
- How do these key steps affect our launches (even if we STILL forget them sometimes)
- My ‘categories will save us’ method to help us set dates and make a launch plan that works
If you enjoyed today’s episode, I've got two great ways to keep the planning party going. (Yes, I'm calling it a party, because you just HAVE to make this fun and keep the mood light!)
- My Launch Workbook & Planner is a free resource that will walk you through 10 critical pieces to any launch plan.
- You can also check out my Plan With Me Masterclass which is getting a complete makeover…if you sign up today, you'll get the current version of the program AND the new one that drops next week!
Now It’s Your Turn
We all have things that slip through the cracks when we’re launching.
What did you forget? And why? Awareness and understanding are the best ways to turn things around so next time you WON’T miss a thing! Leave a comment below and share your own challenges!
Talk to you next week!