Launching your course or coaching program soon?
How do you choose the right launch strategy? How do you know what will get your offer in front of the right people?
You might be asking yourself one of these questions at some point as you start to plan out your next or first product launch.
So really – is there a best launch strategy? A best type of pre-launch content?
If you’re spending months stressing over our what your pre-launch content should be, today’s episode is for you.
So today we’re going to dive into the topic and help you figure out – how to choose the best one for your launch!
During this episode, I’ll walk you through my process of figuring out how to choose your launch strategy… and we’ll cover:
- Why it all comes down to the way you’re currently connecting with your audience
- Three things your pre-launch content needs to achieve to help people make their buying decision
- How to think of your launch like an experience instead of a list of events
- Where you’ll find proof of all this (i.e. other launches)
- Elements you’ll always find in online launches…
- The final answer on which launch strategy converts the best
And you’ll definitely hear me meander in very raw-conversational style about choosing the best strategy for you – and where to get clues about converting more people to buyers.
If you like what you hear in this episode, make sure to keep the party train going by checking out my free masterclass that walks you through the 4 Step Process To A Profitable Launch.
Thanks again for listening and I look forward to connecting again NEXT THURSDAY!!