When do you start thinking about the dates, deadlines, videos, webinars?
When do you start communicating with your audience to:
- Make sure your offer is something they want (and want from you)
- Connect with them and make sure you offer is something they are indeed struggling with
There are so many layers and moving pieces to an online product launch–especially ones that involve even one simple launch strategy–like say a 5-day challenge.
But for some reason, it might be still hard to tell when you should start mapping everything out!
So, today's episode answers this question…by giving you 9 questions that you can ask yourself to help decide if you're ready to launch.
The only thing I'm giving away about these questions…
If you can say ‘yes' to even just one, then spoiler alert, then you should get started right now!
This week's episode is also available in it's original form over on Facebook where I do regular livestreams like this to answer your biggest launch questions.
Have you ever thought to yourself – well, I’m not really ready to think about launching just yet. My product, book, course, website, etc. isn’t finished?
Here's what we'll cover in this episode:
- What NOT getting started and thinking you're not “ready” is doing to you and your business.
- Why I believe we're all starting to think about our launches too late
- 8 questions you can ask yourself to make sure it's the right time
- Why it's important to be clear on what you're doing right now (even when your launch is months away)
- The truth about your unfinished product or online course you're still creating
- The bottom line basic criteria that might surprise you!
OKAY – SO …. who is ready to start thinking about your launch?
You can watch the Facebook Live I did on this topic – if you're into video too! I like to jump on livestream often, so make sure to follow me to get notified when I do!
If you like what you hear in this episode, make sure to keep the party train going by checking out my free masterclass that walks you through the 4 Step Process To A Profitable Launch.
Thanks again for listening and I look forward to connecting again NEXT THURSDAY!!
See you next week!