November 8th, 2018
No matter what your definition of success is – if you haven’t reached that – you might wonder when it’s going to happen for you.
And I think we can all get that…
Have you ever experienced that moment in your business when you look in the mirror and ask, “What am I doing wrong? What can I do better? Why isn’t this working???”
If so, today’s episode might be just what you need to hear.
Today, I’m sharing 3 things that could have easily derailed me multiple times…and why they ultimately didn’t and won’t ever.
Today’s episode might hit home for you if you’ve ever NOT taken action because it wasn’t time yet, you didn’t feel ready, or you were waiting for things to “clear up” in your life.
- 3 things that can derail your business or next launch (but only if you let them
- Why I miss the days of “no time” when my daughter was a baby
- How I flipped my “no time” excuse around to help me get more done
- The one thing we need to get started – and it doesn’t cost a dime
- Why it’s okay if you weren’t born knowing how amazing you were – but you can wake up tomorrow believing it
- Simple actions you can take to get yourself ready to launch and my “Last Minute Marathon” Reminder
This episode is brought to you by:
In my free masterclass: The 4-Part Framework For Your Profitable & Life-Changing Launch, I will walk you through 4 phases you must complete in order to have a successful launch of your online course or coaching program. Save your spot here.
Resources Mentioned In This Episode
Now It’s Your Turn
Take a minute to ask yourself what you think is holding you back. Write it down. Step back and then ask yourself how you can flip that thing inside out, reverse the thought and ask – how could that actually be helping you build a skill you’ll need FOR your business? You’ll be surprised what you come up with.
Leave a comment below with anything you discovered while listening to this week’s episode!
See you next week,