Thinking of creating a product-based business? Looking to add a physical product to your current digital offers?
Well, if you’re not sure how to get started…today’s episode will show you what it takes!
Don't worry, even if you aren’t a designer, have never created a product before, or if you’re looking to add a product to your current digital line up…you're going to get some major insights from our guest today.
We’re talking to Kristi Soomer founder of Encircled, an ethical clothing line based in Canada.
Now, before we dive into the conversation, make sure to ask yourself these questions, so you can be focused on something specific you'd like to create. This will also help you identify any gaps in your knowledge!
- Do you have an idea for a product and who it's for?
- What's the first step when creating a physical product steps?
- Do you really need a website or blog?
- What’s the best way to get your product in front of people before you launch it?
- How do you design your product?
If you’ve been curious about creating a physical product business, this episode is for you! Kristi answers some of these questions while sharing her story.