How does it feel thinking about selling your products & services?
Are you completely comfortable telling people what you’re launching? Do you get confused with what it means to pitch your offers?
It’s no surprise that after providing content for free on social media, it feels a little awkward and weird with the idea of selling.
You know you’ve got to sell at some point, but you wish it didn’t feel so hard.
In part 4 of this 4 part podcast series, we’re diving straight into the thing most people launching their course want to experience…more sales.
Since sales start with your message, your offer, and who you’re speaking to…the question is…how can we make sales feel more natural?
Ready to solve this situation and stop feeling so weird about selling?
The secret is learning how to sell before you start selling.
What do I mean by this?
In today’s episode we talk about:
- Why you should seed your offer in everything that you’re sharing & publishing
- How To share and mention your offer every single day!
- When to talk about your sale on social media, interviews, and inside your email marketing campaigns using creative wording
- Why we have such a hard time sharing and selling our products & services
This method helps you to prepare your audience so there isn’t that weird moment when it comes to selling because people would have already known about your offer.
Be challenged to mention your offer 3 times a week to familiarize people with it and make it less weird when it comes to selling. Let’s dive into it!
- [2:31] How selling can get confusing and weird for most entrepreneurs.
- [4:22] Don’t wait to start selling- start selling before you start selling.
- [5:35] The many ways to talk about your offers to notify people and make it less weird.
- [7:52] Challenge yourself and mention your offer 3 times a week.
More Launch Resources:
- Getting Started Spotify Playlist
- Free Workshop: annesamoilov.com/trainings
- Launch Roadmap PDF: annesamoilov.com/launch-roadmap
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE + REVIEW:
Podcast reviews are an important way to tap into the iTunes algorithm, so the more reviews the show receives, the more likely we will be able to get this podcast and community in front of more people! I’d be so grateful if you'd leave a review right here letting me know your favorite episode or lesson you've learned while listening!
SHARE ON SOCIAL?
Did this episode help or inspire action or understanding Do you think your social media followers may learn something, too? Yes? I would be so grateful if you shared it! And…make sure to tag me: @annesamoilov and @fearlesslaunchingshow so I can repost you!
Thank you again to everyone who’s made this podcast possible. Thank you for listening to me now for the first time or continuing to support Fearless Launching.