Question: do you want to know how to make impact in your business?
I mean truly change the lives of the people you work with? Today's guest is going to share the impact he strives to make at every level of his life…not just in the biz realm.
We usually chat with people after their first launch – so we can get that story of what happened, how they felt, what they changed up going forward.
But this week…there was no need to time travel or dig into the archives.
Kristoffer Carter has been working like a madman behind the scenes of some of the most important creators online.
I got to know him last year when we joined forces to support our dear friend Jonathan Fields launch Revolution U and then again as faculty members in Jonathan’s intense, life changing GLP Immersion program.
But today – it’s all about KC.
Here’s just a peek at what we get into on this episode:
- Who is responsible for me meeting Kristoffer Carter?
- What he realized about launching from releasing his manifesto?
- How being a kriya yogi and meditation expert are critical assets to growing his brand and business
- What his day-job boss said and did in response to the launch of his manifesto…
- What personal practices help him prepare for launches (his own and other people’s)?
- What the heck is he unleashing to the world THIS week?
We also dive into many topics that show how he lives his life from top to bottom – with a mission to be completely integrated, always practice radical introspection, and to make it his duty to have fun and rally people to have the best experience EVER.
Where to find Kristoffer “kc” Carter
**Your Signature Impact – kicks off November 20th with free live web event
We had so many good resources and peeps mentioned that I had to categorize them!
If I missed something, let me know and I’ll get the info from KC!
Awesome people that KC mentioned:
Good reads KC mentioned:
Joshua Becker guest post on “Choosing Yourself”
Resonate: Present Visual Stories that Transform Audiences
How To Be Like Walt: Capturing the Disney Magic Every Day of Your Life
The Framework – manifesto created by Kristoffer Carter
A Brief Guide To World Domination by Chris Guillebeau