Ever have a week that left you feeling overwhelmed, behind or questioning – did I actually get anything done?
We all have. Sometimes it feels like productivity is a moving target.
But lately, with the help of this week's guest, I'm reminded of all the things that happen when we stop pushing so hard, stop working so hard…
When we work less – we actually can achieve more.
But it's not done simply by sitting back and doing nothing. It starts with some really key steps and then continues with a really interesting process along the way.
Now, I know that this might seem like a huge shift for you – especially if you've been following me, learning how to plan your launches, reach your ideal customers, and communicate more effectively…
But it's actually not…listen/watch to hear why…and how to start manifesting more today.
Today's guest is Alexis Giostra, The Productivity Alchemist – also known as @MissTrenchcoat all across the internet, she is an online entrepreneur who designs and sells digital tools to help you Work Smarter, Not Harder!
Bonus! Alexis and I did this podcast episode in person together – catch us on our Facebook Live below!
Here’s what we talk about:
- Alexis’ grand unified theory of productivity. Plan smarter, not work harder.
- Alexis' Productivity Alchemy – search for finding ways + strategies and helping people to take ideas out of the fifth dimension and bring it into physical reality.
- How creating a passive income helped Alexis take a step back to focus on herself and not be worried + thinking about money.
- Importance of translating male dominated ideas of productivity into what works for the modern day woman.
- Staying in a higher vibration and the steps to become successful with minimal effort.
- Rethinking what’s important to your business and cut back to what’s getting you results.
- How a conversation late last year has led to interviews, events and even a documentary!
[Tweet ““Hey, by the way universe, I’m keeping you accountable…””]
Mentioned on the Show:
Connect With Alexis
Now It’s Your Turn
Because this is a conversation we’re all part of, I want to hear from you. Share your biggest a-ha from today’s episode in the comments below!
And if you liked today’s episode, let us know! I want to bring on guests that are inspiring people and doing different things in the world – no matter what their business looks like!