If you’re building an online business, creating online courses and other digital products, you’ve likely heard the term Evergreen.
Going evergreen can mean a few different things–it's either a process you use to promote a product or it could be the product/content itself…
- making something available all the time
- creating a launch sequence that runs on its own and then “sells” a specific product
- doesn’t require you to get things ready or ramp up to the launch
- all the launch pieces are set up to deliver on their own
- it can be automated or activated easily.
Today – we’re going to talk about something I feel like I’m seeing more and more from clients, friends, and fellow entrepreneurs…and that is simply the rush to go evergreen.
Is there a best time to turn products evergreen? Should do it from the start? How do you know if a previously “live” program or product can be made evergreen?
[smart_track_player url=”http://traffic.libsyn.com/fearlesslaunching/062rushtoevergreen.mp3″ color=”008494″ title=”Fearless Launching Show Episode 63″ ]
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- 8 questions you should ask before you make the final decision to go evergreen
- Why I suggest getting your “live” launch working first
- What kind of ongoing plan do you need to make sure your product is a success
- The truth about results and how long it might take to see if it’s “working”
- the biggest mistake entrepreneurs are making pre-evergreen
Plus, I also share some of my own experience and struggle deciding if I should take my signature program completely evergreen or not…and what I’m doing first to test that out!
1) Free Launch Planner: Grab this completely free launch planning workbook. Download, print, and start planning your launch today — don't forget to add in the test and secure your website tasks!
2) Free Systems Cheatsheet: A Free Checklist & Cheatsheet to make sure your systems are in order before you launch — plus the one I mentioned on the podcast today!
If you enjoyed this episode or any others on the Fearless Launching Show, I would love it if you'd head over to iTunes, subscribe, rate and review the podcast.
Of course, I'd love to know what you thought about today's episode. Leave a comment below or shoot me an email!