How often do you break from the norm and try new things in your business?
I’ll admit that I do a lot of thinking about trying new things…and only actually execute on a small number of those crazy ideas…
Whether it’s how often I’m supposed to post on Instagram, my blog, or Facebook…or how to format my sales page, and where I should put social proof on my website…I like to ask the question–what if there’s a different way?
My latest question was – what if there’s a different way to “sell”…instead of the work with me page that leads to all your offerings.
Why can’t I have a pretty little shop, where people add things to cart, get free things, get discounts….where I can have sales easily…where I can add new products and resources easily?
So – let me take you behind the scenes…
Today’s episode goes behind the scenes of my brand new online shop – which I’ve created purposefully to be different from other “work with me” or shop pages.
[smart_track_player url=”http://traffic.libsyn.com/fearlesslaunching/062btsopeningonlineshop.mp3″ color=”008494″ title=”Fearless Launching Show Episode 62″ ]
In this episode – I reveal:
- Top 10 challenges I faced that nearly derailed this seemingly simple project
- What software, plugins, and technical bits I used to set up my shop
- Why I’ve got free items alongside paid products
- My plans for the shop and how you can be part of it
Plus – I would love it if you’d pop over now to the shop and check it out, tell me what you specifically want to see me add there…what’s sad and funny all at once (to me) is that many of your requests might already be ready and waiting for you!
Also – here's a quick video tour of the shop and a little bit more info on what you can expect to find there in the coming weeks and months:
Resources Mentioned On The Show
White Space Solution (new/old ebook)
1) Free Launch Planner: Grab this completely free launch planning workbook. Download, print, and start planning your launch today — don't forget to add in the test and secure your website tasks!
2) Free Systems Cheatsheet: A Free Checklist & Cheatsheet to make sure your systems are in order before you launch — plus the one I mentioned on the podcast today!
If you enjoyed this episode or any others on the Fearless Launching Show, I would love it if you'd head over to iTunes, subscribe, rate and review the podcast.
Of course, I'd love to know what you thought about today's episode. Leave a comment below or shoot me an email!