What would it mean to you to have a successful launch?
That's what I asked my subscribers in an email earlier this week.
I expected the basic responses of sharing specific money and list growth goals, but the more overwhelming response really blew me away.
The stories I received weren't completely focused on the revenue outcomes, but in the impact the launch would make on quality of life–not only on the quality of life for the actual launcher, but for whatever group of people was being served.
Plus, I’m truly touched that so many of you felt comfortable enough with me to share your personal stories.
So – how do I know when a launch is successful for me?
As promised, this week’s episode goes into the deep end with Anne and I answer the same question for you!
[smart_track_player url=”http://traffic.libsyn.com/fearlesslaunching/051whatlaunchingmeanstome.mp3″ color=”008494″ title=”Fearless Launching Show Episode 51″ ]
In this episode you’ll learn:
- where and when I first started “launching”
- why I need to insulate myself from ideas sometimes
- the moment I finally got my tangible reason why I had been pushing my whole life
- a funny shorthand I had to develop with Laura Roeder to make sure I didn’t take unnecessary action
- how I know when I’ve had a successful launch
I hope you enjoy and I’d love to hear from you – leave a comment below sharing what a successful launch would mean to you?
Mentioned In This Episode
Fearless Launching (open now for the only time during 2015!)
What You’re Already Doing If You’re Ready To Launch (last week's podcast that can help you take action right away!)
The 1 Reason It Took Me So Long To Really Start My Business (how to enter the Fearless Launching scholarship contest)
Extra special thanks to Martha, Danielle, Missy and Halona for your heartwarming responses…because you really pushed me to make this episode happen!
Something to Remember
As you think about what launching means to you, consider that other people will have their opinions and judgements on how “well” you are doing. Here's what you have to keep saying to yourself:
[Tweet “”What other people think of me is none of my business.”- Wayne Dyer”]
1) Free Launch Toolkit: Grab this evolving toolkit of resources that includes a launch planning workbook, templates to keep track of your launch and 2 mini master classes taken directly from Fearless Launching.
2) The Launch Emails Course: A 5-day course that will share how to write your most important launch emails!
3) The Launch Walkthrough Sampler: A 5-day course that gives you a sample daily prompt to start working through your launch to do list.
What You Should Do Right Now
You’ve got 2 more things you can do right now – both require you to take one more action. If you’d be so kind and have a moment, I would so appreciate you even doing 1 of these…especially if you love the show and want to get featured on a future episode!
- First thing – Jump over to itunes to rate and review the Fearless Launching show and help other people find it too!
- Second thing — Let me know what you thought! Leave a comment below or shoot me an email!