What products do you want to create in your business?
If you’re not sure, today’s episode will give you some insights to help you decide.
Over the years, I’ve created many different types of offerings…some online courses, offline events, ebooks, coaching, memberships…and soon I’ll be diving into physical products.
For each type of offer there are ups and downs, challenges, and things to know before you invest a ton of time or energy.
When I took a look back at the various things I’ve offered (and how I’ve offered those things), I realized there were so many nuggets to share!
There’s something here for everyone.
While you’re listening, remember that there’s NO ONE WAY to do it! While you listen, ask yourself, what is right for you and your business.
In this episode I cover:
- Different types of products and offers you can make even if you’re someone sharing your knowledge or expertise.
- Understanding pricing of your products and how to look at the big picture as well as the individual product.
- What you need to consider in terms of your own interaction and personal touch with customers.
- How to avoid confusion as you change and grow your product offerings.
- Why it’s important to understand your potential customer expectations about similar offerings in your industry, the type of product, and your level of involvement
Plus, I talk about why I believe you can make any of these product types work but giving it some thought first will help you avoid creating something you’re not really prepared to deliver!
Mentioned In Today’s Episode:
Now It's Your Turn:
Once you listen to the episode, I would love to hear from you! What are you creating and why? What’s your biggest question or concern or straight up challenge you’re having to get your idea out to the world? Leave a comment below or post a message inside our Free Facebook Group!
Have a great week and I’ll see you next week!