Do you have an idea for a product, course, book or business?
If you’re in the dreaming phase where you’re considering all the options of how to get your idea into the world, today’s episode is for you.
I’m diving into the topic of product development (and improvement) with a woman I’ve worked with over the past few years…she’s a brilliant designer, but also pretty much is the only person I go to for tech questions.
Michelle Martello is my guest on the podcast today – but more than that, she’s my co-host as we dive into the topic of course creation, product development, what it really takes to create a first time product, how to launch, and so much more.
Whether you’re just getting started with your first product or you’re looking to improve an existing one, this conversation will spark some inspiration and ideas.
Michelle’s background in web design, branding, and education give her a unique skill set to know how to keep your entire development process lean, while at the same time you’re creating a product/program that can create lasting change for your customers or students.
In this episode we talk about:
- How Michelle got started and how she approaches translating her client’s expertise into online products
- What are some easy mistakes people make when they’re creating courses
- Little things we forget to consider when we offer “lifetime access” to our programs
- My big Kajabi mistake I don’t want you to make
- Ways to make sure you don’t lose your digital course or products
- Why simplifying is the way to go if you don’t have a tech team, but you should be aware of a few important things before signing on to one of the closed systems like Kajabi, Teachable, or Thinkific.
- Tons of Michelle “pro-tips” peppered throughout (these tech tips are gold).
- Why taking a fresh approach to your products is important every few years
And so much more!
Jump on the treadmill or take a walk — this is a great fly on the wall conversation…we cover so much!
What To Do Next
After you listen and possibly re-listen…take notes and let me know your biggest takeaways! Plus, if you heard all the way to the end, I want to know what your biggest questions are about creating courses and online products. Michelle and I had a blast chatting about this topic, but we’d LOVE to do it again soon! If that sounds good to you, let me know!
Connect with Michelle:
Michelle on Instagram
Michelle on Facebook
Mentioned In Today’s Episode:
*This asterisk means we have an affiliate relationship with the resource mentioned. In all cases, we have been or are currently customers of the service or company listed. We stand behind all recommendations!
Are you creating an online product, course, or coaching program? Don’t wait until it’s too late to learn how to launch it to the world! Check out my brand new masterclass which will show you how to do it by understanding my 4-Phase System….
See you next week,