Why haven’t you launched your new service, new product or service yet?
One of those big reasons why people say they are not ready to launch yet is because their website isn't ready or they have website shame.
I've been there myself through many updates and changes of this website!
But I'm here to tell you as you probably already know this (but I feel like I've got to be the one to share it again) …you don't need a perfect website, actually you don't even need a website in order to launch something.
The Truth About Website Shame
Sure we want our sites to look beautiful and it does matter in the long term that you have a well organized site, that people can find what they need, that they can tell how to work with you, but the truth is this… you will never have a final draft website.
Your website will grow and evolve with you.
Let's talk about how to launch without a website.
Consider this a part one of many “excuse-breaker” episodes where I rant (perhaps a little like Peter Griffin's “Grind My Gears” segment) about website shame and what to do about it.
In this episode I talk about the big reason you CAN launch if even without that perfect website:
- tools you can use to create every part of your launch funnel, including where you product lives
- free resources to help you at every step of the process
- examples of people who launched for years without a crazy rebrand or update to their websites
- as always, a little truth talk about what you can learn from NOT using your website to launch.
[smart_track_player url=”http://traffic.libsyn.com/fearlesslaunching/095NoMoreExcuses.mp3″ color=”008494″ title=”Fearless Launching Show Episode 95″]
There are so many services right now where they live on someone else's server, they are operated by other people, and they allow you to put all your material, all your content there.
They help you gather the people, they help you process the payments, they even help you, to some extent, market what you're selling.
Mentioned On The Show
1) Free Launch Planner: Grab this completely free launch planning workbook. Download, print, and start planning your launch today — don’t forget to add in the test and secure your website tasks!
2) Free Systems Cheatsheet: A Free Checklist & Cheatsheet to make sure your systems are in order before you launch — plus the one I mentioned on the podcast today!
3) Want to work with me one on one? If you’re a business owner who knows that you need a coach, someone to work through your launch strategy, figure out your launch plan, get spot advice as it comes up…then we could be a perfect match!
Enjoyed This Episode? Want To Hear More?
If you enjoyed this episode or any others on the Fearless Launching Show, I would love it if you’d head over to iTunes, subscribe, rate and review the podcast.
Of course, I’d love to know what you thought about today’s episode. Leave a comment below or shoot me an email!