Take a step back from your business and ask yourself how far back you can trace what you do.
Can you go all the back to trips to the mall with your dad? Games you played with siblings?
What natural gifts you “played” with then do you “use” now?
Okay, I'm thinking you might have a different story…but one of the above questions applies to our guest today.
Tracy Nour fast tracked her way through the fashion industry working as apothecary buyer for Kitson LA and then merchandiser, Senior buyer and product developer for Forever21’s Global Women’s Apparel department.
What I didn't know (and really we didn't even get into it in our conversation) was her degree in Journalism and Communication that her work has been featured on Vogue.com, WhoWhatWear, Buzzfeed, Refinery29, Jimmy Kimmel, and on the apps of Kylie Jenner & Kim Kardashian.
Today's episode really digs into the idea of using your natural gifts and curiosity to create a business that is truly aligned with every piece of who you are.
Are you ready to get inspired?
Get a front row seat to see how Tracy Nour took her jobs in the retail, fashion and the branding world — and then cut to today, where she’s working for herself (on her own terms) with some of the top fashion brands and entrepreneurs…
In today's episode we’re talking:
- How your life leaves clues that help you find your natural gifts…
- What Tracy did each step of the way leading up to the launch of her She Just Knows brand
- Real world experience that gave her the street cred to approach bigger fashion brands
- Why she's so passionate about trends and you should be too
- Tracy's best tips on creating more engaging Instagram content (I loved everything she had to say!)
Mentioned In This Episode