Whether you’re an online business owner, a course creator, a physical business owner – offering a subscription box is a great way to add a high touch offering, plus not only do consumers love them, but business owners love the stability of the recurring revenue.
Today’s guest has built her own stationery and card subscription-based business from scratch.
She runs it mostly on her own. She curates the contents of each box, assembles all the boxes, ships everything too! Has two different types of boxes people can order and creates a beautiful experience no matter which one you choose!
So, if you’re interested in starting a new business, looking for a way to add a new type of offering to whatever you’re already doing, listen to my conversation with Danielle Nelson of Pretty By Post.
I met Danielle a few years ago when she joined the Fearless Launching community. Since then she has gone on to several other programs I offer – which means I’ve been able to get ot know her well and also to watch her business grow!
Danielle shares her story starting Pretty By Post – from the very beginning. She shares her own process for building a subscription box business – including:
- How to start offering a subscription box
- Where she learned everything she needed to get started
- What to know about inventory and buying wholesale products
- How she uses social media to promote her boxes
- Why she hosts a yearly challenge to build buzz instead of necessarily selling her boxes
Here's a peek at her subscription box AND her card box:
Mentioned on Today’s Show
- CrateJoy – Ready to start a subscription box? This site will give you lots of step by step advice!
- National Card & Letter Writing Month
- Send Card Spread Love Challenge
Connect with Danielle at Pretty By Post
Got Questions for Danielle?
If you have more questions for Danielle or about launching your own subscription box, leave a comment below!
And if you’re thinking about launching anything new – make sure you get on the Fearless Launching notification list today. We’ll be opening the doors for a few days soon!
Have a great week and I’ll see ya next Thursday with another episode!