What does it really take to have a successful product launch?
The number of searches on google for this are ridiculous! To answer this question, I'm kicking off a brand new feature for the podcast.
I've heard your requests…and now every chance we get, we'll feature the real successful launch stories of entrepreneurs at different stages of their business. Every few weeks I'll share the case study of a business owner doing a different “type” of launch and doing it well!
You'll learn “how they did it” – and walk away with a strategy or two to implement yourself.
Our first featured guest is Josh Stanton, co-founder of Screw The Nine To Five—him and his wife, Jill’s slice of the internet where they help entrepreneurs build more attention to their brands, make more money in their business and get more out of their life through simple strategies, how to’s and behind-the-scenes glimpses into the realities of building a business online.
You will love the power of their “simple” and straightforward launch strategy…
In this episode we talk about:
- One of Screw The Nine To Five's best launches to date
- How a free Facebook group was at the core of this launch success
- How business, health and lifestyle and why your health impacts your business
- BTS look at why Screw the Nine to Five was started and how they've evolved into a more passive business model now
- Why asking people what they want was and remains their best launch strategy
- The importance of consistency in building your business
Mentioned on the Show
- HOW TO TRIPLE YOUR WEBSITE TRAFFIC IN 90 DAYS OR LESS (free workshop)
- Screw the Nine to Five Facebook Community
Connect With Josh & Jill
- Website (Screw the Nine to Five)
- Screw The Nine To Five on Instagram
- Listen to the Screw the Nine to Five Podcast
Now It’s Your Turn
Because this is a conversation we’re all part of, I want to hear from you. Share your biggest a-ha from today’s episode in the comments below!
And if you liked today’s episode, let us know! I want to bring on guests that are inspiring people and doing different things in the world – no matter what their business looks like!