What makes a good launch?
If you said to yourself, “Well, duh, Anne…sales!” I challenge you to look a bit deeper.
A few years ago when I was working on a bunch of different higher profile launches (not all at once, but fairly packed together), I made a huge realization — a good launch meant much more than simply hitting a sales goal.
And what I noticed were some specific things people at all levels/types of business were doing (and not doing).
At least outwardly.
But don't expect to find any top secret strategies you've never heard before.
Nothing extra fancy.
Just straight forward stuff. Stuff you can implement right away.
So, it’s easy to see how you might follow what you see and think – wow, I did exactly everything the same I did NOT get the same results. Yikes, what happened??
Well, today, I’m going to share some of those things that set big launches apart from ones that fall apart or fail.
Before we do that though – I think it’s important to say that failure comes in different forms.
Failure is in the eye of the beholder. Your win is another person’s failure.
Another person who thinks they had a stinky launch – you’d settle for any and everyday day of the week!
Listen in to learn some unexpected performance indicators of a “good launch”.
Don't be so hasty to call a launch a failure…there's so much to learn each time you put your work into the world.
If you want to
Highlights From This Episode
- Why getting clear on your audience & offer is probably the one most neglected “step” of the launch process.
- How powerful it can be to your launch and mental well-being during the launch to create a communication strategy – a peek into the mapping and outlining the process
- The one thing you should be doing right now if you plan on launching in 6 weeks or less.
Resources To Get You Started
1) Launch Workbook + Planner: Grab this completely free launch planning workbook. Download, print, and start planning your launch today — don’t forget to add in the test and secure your website tasks!
2) Free Systems Cheatsheet: A Free Checklist & Cheatsheet to make sure your systems are in order before you launch — plus the one I mentioned on the podcast today!
Enjoyed This Episode? Want To Hear More?
Of course, I’d love to know what you thought about today’s episode. Leave a comment below or send us a message!