Today’s show features entrepreneur Jessica Kupferman, podcast, mom, funny lady…and word of warning – we always have a ton of fun together, interrupt each other and generally like to make a joke if things get too serious.
She's obsessed with podcasting and sharing why your business needs a podcast… and specifically why more women need to do podcasts!
Here’s what goes down:
- Jessica shares how she produces two shows per week (maybe more by the time this goes live!).
- An impromptu brainstorm how to make the content workflow easier.
- I also share my results with the podcast + she gives me a few tips.
- How to be an introvert and still manage to talk to people all day long.
- Find out what’s changed in her business over a full year of podcasting.
- Why podcasting is so cool for building an audience of people you don’t know already!
- Why we need more women podcasters!!
And you’ll hear Jessica go off on delegating, being interviewed, and helping me create the officially first NON-CLEAN interview, so grab your headphones for this one.
Connect with Jessica:
John Lee Dumas – Entrepreneur On Fire
Michael Knouse – The Start Up Sessions
The Fizzle Show
Downloadable PDF: The Facebook Ads Guide I used
Episode all about my Facebook Ad Experiment
Support The Fearless Launching Show!
If you liked it and want to hear the next ones – and believe me you do want to hear what I’ve got coming up….you should do these 2 things right now:
Subscribe to the podcast:
Tell us what you think:
If you have a chance, please leave me an honest rating and review on iTunes by clicking here. It will help the show and its ranking in iTunes immensely! I appreciate it!