Ever wished you could find someone to help you whip your business into shape?
You know – someone who’d be honest and would call you on it when you were being completely off your rocker or kick you into motion if you were letting things slide?
Yeah, me too…which is precisely when I discovered and first worked with our featured business influencer.
Today’s episode features my #TBT interview with Erika Lyremark (who's also been mentioned on past shows with other guests!).
Erika has so much to teach women business owners about the power of confidence and the impact it can have on your business.
Here’s what we talked about:
- Her dynamic and varied work experiences prepared her for starting her own business and have continued to be a big part of her business growth.
- Some juicy details about her very first launch — including pricing, her fears and getting support
- Why Erika thinks it’s more important to gain confidence than to make money.
- What Erika learned about hiring before you’re ready – and how that’s not always a good idea
- Erika also shares how she likes to be an elegant hustler…and what that means!
Keep in mind that Erika’s business has evolved even more now – and if you’re curious how, I highly recommend checking her out…and being part of the next round of her signature program….
Jump over to the episode here:
Connect with Erika
Mentioned on the show
What You Should Do Right Now
You’ve got 2 things you can do right now – both require you take action.
- First thing – Jump over to itunes to rate and review the Fearless Launching show and help other people find it too!
- Second thing – click here to listen to more episodes over on the show page.