But instead of sharing the top 10 list and being on my merry way, I knew it was important to share with you WHY and how you can do your own review.
What’s so darn important about knowing your top 10 podcasts, posts, videos…or top 9 Instagram posts?
It’s all about the themes.
We’ve already covered how to plan your year for success and reviewed your top launch lessons.
Today – we’re going to look at the top podcasts by download for the year.
You can apply this to any type of content you publish–be it on social media, video, or blogs. In fact, I suggest reviewing every platform you use to market your business or brand.
Here’s how to do your own content and publishing platform review:
- Pick platform – look at insights.
- Determine top content by likes
- Determine top content by engagement/comments/downloads
- Review, evaluate and list common themes or types of content
Once you’ve got your list of themes or topics, you can create an editorial calendar for each platform.
Magic happens when you look at all your platforms and pull out the bigger themes that repeat everywhere. Those themes/topics could give you clues to new products, improving your existing products, creating new products or services, and why something didn’t perform the way you thought it would!
Keep it simple.
The Top 10 Episodes of 2017
And with that… here are the 2017 Top 10 Downloaded episodes of the Fearless Launching Show….
- The Truth About Building Your Business On The Side
- Launch Alone – Is It Possible?
- 5 Ways To Use A Bullet Journal For Better Business Productivity
- Launching Without An Email List
- Have You Asked Yourself This One Question About Your Online Course?
- How To Plan A Year Of Launches…No Naps Required
- My Launch Communication Strategy – How To Have More Conversations That Sell
- The Evolution Of The Female Entrepreneur Association With Carrie Green
- Stop Waiting For Your Customers
- How & When Do I Start Talking About My Launch?
As mentioned in this super short episode, here are the top 5 themes I discovered:
- Turning a side hustle into your main jam
- Communication – how to do it, when to do it
- Planning and planners
- List building
- Building Your online course
Now It’s Your Turn
I’d love to hear from you! If you’ve done your own content review for 2017, leave a comment below to let me know how it went! What did you discover as a result?
Andddd… did I miss a theme? Is there something I didn’t talk about that you’d REALLY REALLY REALLY like to hear me talk about?
Again, thank you for listening and Happy New Year!
Here’s to your success, happiness and clarity in 2018!!!
If you enjoyed this episode or any others on the Fearless Launching Show, I would love it if you’d head over to iTunes, subscribe, rate and review the podcast.