[smart_track_player url=”http://traffic.libsyn.com/fearlesslaunching/041ValGeislerprettysystems.mp3″ color=”008494″ title=”The Fearless Launching Show Episode 41″ ]
Today’s episode of the Fearless Launching Show takes us into the “you better do this before you do anything else” category.
No groaning or whining…just come along. I promise it won't be as boring as it sounds.
I’m a huge fan and lover of systems. Especially since systems in your business (and life really), well, they just make everything easier.
I sat down with business systems expert Val Geisler to see if we could find a new way to look at systems and maybe make the topic a little more appealing–especially to those of who are artists underneath it all.
We get into a whole bunch of topics including:
- Why even though Val is a huge fan of beautiful things…she lets functional win when necessary.
- 85% of Val’s decision making surrounds this one thing when choosing a tool in her business
- What the “5 love languages” has to do with building systems and Val’s business
- The main reason why you should you focus on your systems before you launch.
- Val’s everyday system setup – the tools she goes back to again and again.
- A sweet google mail hack that I should have known but did not!
- The systems that usually need the most help for the majority of entrepreneurs.
- Questions you need to keep asking yourself as your business evolves…
- A surprising huge mistake that many new business owners are making – this one was shocking to me!
- Thoughts on straddling two email service providers – why you’d do it, what are the challenges, and what are some other reasons you might do it!
- Her secret to feeling more confident in her business…it’s a person we both know and love.
- our shared mantra and tweetable…about following blueprints and making systems.
Connect With Val
Aspire & Grow website
A Few Things Mentioned In This Episode:
I’d love to hear how you’ll apply this to your next launch or one that you’re working on right now! How will turning your focus to the more visible, public timeline help you decide what to do “next” as you work through your master launch to do list??
What You Should Do Right Now
You’ve got 2 things you can do right now – both require you to take one more action. If you’d be so kind and have a moment, I would so appreciate you even doing 1 of these…especially if you love the show and want to get featured on a future episode!
- First thing – Jump over to itunes to rate and review the Fearless Launching show and help other people find it too!
- Second thing — Let me know what you thought! Leave a comment below or shoot me an email!
Right click to download the .mp3
Our Very First Sponsor:
This episode of the Fearless Launching Show is sponsored by entrepreneur and photographer Catherine Just.
Book a session or attend a live workshop with award winning photographer Catherine Just.
Her photographs have been published on the cover of National Geographic Magazine, Oprah.com, Photo District News Magazine, The Desire Map by Danielle Laporte, on the websites of DanielleLaporte.com,Taragentile.com, KateNorthrup.com,MiguelRuiz.com and in dozens of online websites and blogs worldwide.
Catherine uses the camera as a tool for transformation. She’s been called a modern day Shaman and a true artist. She hunts and captures what lives underneath the surface of our external realities.
She's got two live events coming up in Los Angeles–go check them out now because one happens very soon!
Want To Sponsor The Podcast?
Contact me today and let me know about your project or upcoming launch!