How important is writing effective marketing and launch copy to your launch results?
If you’ve ever had trouble writing copy, creating a sales page, writing the emails, or simply figure out WHAT TO SAY…today’s episode is for you.
Writing marketing copy can be one of the most challenging parts of the entire launch process.
Why? Because it’s not something you just master and then you’re good to go.
It’s a practice you need to keep doing, keep getting better at, keep honing…all through your business.
That’s why many seasoned entrepreneurs and business owners hire expert copywriters to help them write their sales pages, their emails, and even their social media messages.
Today’s episode is a recent Facebook Live conversation with one of the smartest sales and launch copywriters I know!
Christine Blubaugh is also a second-time co-host on the podcast. When I find amazing people, I always try to keep working, collaborating with them….so I had to bring her back!
We dive into a lot in this convo…here are just a few of the topics we covered:
- Christine’s story – how she got started working on launch copywriting
- What big copywriting challenges many people face
- A surprising challenge that even established entrepreneurs face when prepping for their launches
- Anne’s worst copywriting habit
- Why we reach out for help on our sales pages later than we should
- Why giving yourself plenty of time is so important (and I faced it when hiring Christine)
- How early in the process should people get started on the sales page
Click the image below to head to the video over on Facebook!
Resources Related To Today's Episode
Watch today’s conversation over on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AnneSamoilov/videos/2254235684788201/