It’s funny to me that this episode about a live Facebook show starts many years ago at a live event!
World Domination Summit circa 2012 or 2013…standing outside the Portland Zoo waiting for a friend who was also attending. A smiling woman came running at me to introduce herself.
She gave me a book for my daughter Mila and she was so sweet, I wondered what she wanted from me… clearly I wasn’t used to just plain ‘ole nice, genuine, giving people.
But later that day, I thought to myself how refreshing this woman was and knew we’d become friends. I needed more nice people around me.
5 years later and Vicky Lashenko is still as sweet, genuine, concerned, and committed as she was then…
She’s the creator and host of a popular live Facebook show that happens every single Monday morning called the Mompreneur Show where she talks to mom business owners about their businesses and their lives as moms.
I knew Vicky had to come on the show because – a) I have no idea how she launched her live show on Facebook and b) she’s now launching her live show as a podcast too!
In this episode we talk about:
- How she’s built her audience over the past year
- Does she have a strategy to get people onto the live show?
- What challenges she’s faced throughout the year building a live audience
- Her best advice for balancing her family life and business
- Plans for the future of the Mompreneur Show
- How to start your own show – whether it’s live or pre-recorded
- Why Vicky subscribes to Just in time learning now instead of binge listening!
Plus, she’s also sharing some behind the scenes Mama stories that even I didn’t know about!
Have a Live Facebook show of your own or are you thinking starting one? Leave a comment below and tell us about it! We'd love to connect more people doing this type of work and what you're discovering!
Mentioned On Today’s Episode
Connect with Vicky
Mompreneur Show Live on Facebook
Additional Business Resources
1) Free Launch Planner: Grab this completely free launch planning workbook. Download, print, and start planning your launch today — don’t forget to add in the test and secure your website tasks!
2) Free Systems Cheatsheet: A Free Checklist & Cheatsheet to make sure your systems are in order before you launch — plus the one I mentioned on the podcast today!
Enjoyed This Episode? Want To Hear More?
If you enjoyed this episode or any others on the Fearless Launching Show, I would love it if you’d head over to iTunes, subscribe, rate and review the podcast.
Of course, I’d love to know what you thought about today’s episode. Leave a comment below or shoot me an email!