Have you ever found yourself watching other people’s launches and wondered, how can I do THAT?
Well, today’s episode is for you.
A lot of people come to me with an idea of how they want to launch.
It’s usually because they’ve seen someone else do “something” – a type of launch or a type of event in their launch…and they want to use the same strategy.
Kinda feels like a hairstylist.
You know – people bringing me pictures of the cut or style they want, but not really knowing what it takes to maintain the style, do it themselves, how often it gets trimmed, and do I even need to mention that their hair texture might not be the same??
This never surprises me because – if you’re running an online business of any kind, you have the opportunity to see tons of different businesses and how they promote, market and launch their products & services. You might buy products, you might just watch…
We are always watching.
Now you may have heard things like…
Bottom line – What you see isn’t the entire picture.
A launch gives you a glimpse into the product being launched and the results that will come as a result of doing the program and implementing.
In today’s episode we’re talking about:
- What you can learn from simply by observing other people’s launches
- Why some lessons will only come after watching multiple launches of the same product
- Questions to start asking and use your personal experience of a launch
- The elements of a launch you may never know – but can make some educated guess on if you know enough about a business or business owner
- How to get vital information as someone who chooses to purchase and even when you choose not to purchase.
- Why we often forget when we’re going through our own launches that it’s an experience we’re giving, sharing, and executing for another person
If you'd like to watch a launch in action – from day one… Marie Forleo just released her free video series! She only does this training once a year, so jump on the party train and see what you can learn from her launch! (Side note: the content is rock solid, foundational… and will help you start, grow, or fix your business!)
If you want to stay in the loop, learn the launch lessons I haven’t shared anywhere else, and get some straight up accountability…make sure click below for the priority notification list – and you'll get a special invite to all the fun things I'll be doing over the next month – including a brand new “after the show” Q & A episode live on Facebook.
You’ll get an invite to our Fearless Launching Lounge Facebook group + the month long workshop we’re doing inside!
Hope to see you there!
P.S. Did you miss last week’s episode on why Belief is so important and how to start believing in yourself and your ideas? Click here to listen now.
Mentioned On Today's Show