January 31st, 2018
Have you ever found yourself watching other people’s launches and wondered, how can I do THAT?
Well, today’s episode is for you.
A lot of people come to me with an idea of how they want to launch.
It’s usually because they’ve watching other people's launches, seeing something someone else did that looked cool–a type of launch or a type of event in their launch…and they want to use the same strategy.
Kinda feels like a hairstylist.
You know – people bringing me pictures of the cut or style they want, but not really knowing what it takes to maintain the style, do it themselves, how often it gets trimmed, and do I even need to mention that their hair texture might not be the same??
This never surprises me because – if you’re running an online business of any kind, you have the opportunity to see tons of different businesses and how they promote, market and launch their products & services. You might buy products, you might just watch…
We are always watching.
Now you may have heard things like…
Bottom line – What you see isn’t the entire picture.
A launch gives you a glimpse into the product being launched and the results that will come as a result of doing the program and implementing.
In today’s episode we’re talking about:
- What you can learn from simply by watching other people’s launches and identifying where you'll take action
- Why some lessons will only come after watching multiple launches of the same product
- Questions to start asking and use your personal experience of a launch
- The elements of a launch you may never know – but can make some educated guess on if you know enough about a business or business owner
- How to get vital information as someone who chooses to purchase and even when you choose not to purchase.
- Why we often forget when we’re going through our own launches that it’s an experience we’re giving, sharing, and executing for another person
Switch From Watching Other People's Launches To Taking Action
If you're eager to learn how to launch even if you're still creating your product, getting to know your audience, and aren't quite sure what to do first, make sure to check out my 4-part Fearless Launching method to get started.
Next, look in your own industry, people you follow, and simply start to watch and learn.
And that's it!
Have a great rest of your day and let when you take action!