You own a business.
Maybe you have a team. Maybe you don’t.
If you’re making money from your business, you’ve got customers.
With all the challenges of running an online business the biggest one I can think of where people get in trouble and the reason why your business goes downhill are those related to your leadership skills.
So, if you have a business, plan to make money, want to build a community, and perhaps eventually have a team to help you run everything, then you are on the path to becoming a leader.
…Whether you like it or not.
That said, many people start businesses without having much practical experience in a leadership role anywhere in their life.
We’re thrown into the role of boss without a day behind the wheel ever!
So today’s episode covers some of the things you need to consider and be aware of as you set off to start, finish, deliver, launch…and take very intentional action every single day.
I’m going to share with you a few ways to know if you are fit to lead and how to get there if you're not because really learning how to lead can be one of your biggest most important skills.
[smart_track_player url=”http://traffic.libsyn.com/fearlesslaunching/057beabetterleadership.mp3″ color=”008494″ title=”Fearless Launching Show Episode 57″]
- Why you don’t need a team to be a leader
- The #1 way you can be seen as a leader this week
- The important reasons why being a leader is important
- A simple leadership to do list > don’t worry, it won’t take you a month to do!
- How to know if you’re a good example to your team, audience, and in other areas of your life
Want to learn more about being a good leader? Check out the video below to hear me share additional insights and how to be a good leader.
1) Free Launch Toolkit: Grab this evolving toolkit of resources that includes a launch planning workbook, templates to keep track of your launch and 2 mini master classes taken directly from Fearless Launching.
2) Free Launch Course: A FREE 5-day course that gives you a sample daily prompt to start working through your launch to do list.
What You Should Do Right Now
You’ve got 2 more things you can do right now – both require you to take one more action. If you’d be so kind and have a moment, I would so appreciate you even doing 1 of these…especially if you love the show and want to get featured on a future episode!
- First thing – Jump over to itunes to rate and review the Fearless Launching show and help other people find it too!
- Second thing — Let me know what you thought! Leave a comment below or shoot me an email!
- Third thing – You can also listen to all episodes of the podcasts over on the main show page here.