Today’s episode features Hilary Rushford – style blogger, stylist, and now entrepreneurial guide + strategist…and author!
This lovely has so much energy and insight to give, even seasoned business owners have something to learn here.
What I think I like most about Hilary is her story and how real it is–the journey of discovering the corporate life was not for her and how she went on a mega self-learning business school pilgrimage to figure it all out.
She's driven, smart, and really funny too!
Here’s what you’ll learn in this episode:
- How to and how to NOT launch your first book
- How far in advance did Hilary start prepping for the launch
- The exact launch team that evolved during the launch + who she wishes she would’ve hired first
- Why she chose to do an interview series + a blog tour as her prelaunch content
- What she’d do differently if she could do it again
- The types of products she sells + how she manages to serve two often different audiences
- And…we crack the case and share our favorite brands (clothes, people) and why
Connect with Hilary:
Dean Street Society
4-Part Entrepreneur Cocktail
Sign up for her Honor Society (fashion or biz)
Style and Styleability free video series (only available for a limited time!)
Support The Fearless Launching Show!
If you liked it and want to hear the next ones – and believe me you do want to hear what I’ve got coming up….you should do these 2 things right now:
Subscribe to the podcast:
Click Here to Subscribe via iTunes
Listen To The Rest of The Episodes Here
Tell us what you think:
If you have a chance, please leave me an honest rating and review on iTunes by clicking here. It will help the show and its ranking in iTunes immensely! I appreciate it!
Ladies! Thanks for all the love! Praise from the praise-worthy is above all rewards.
And Hilary, I absolutely loved the football metaphor you used about getting a coach who has a different vantage point on the same work (AND the Full Heart, Clear Eyes adage & applying it to entrepreneurship). 100% genius! I was pausing it & scribbling it all down. Thank you both!