Today’s episode features Hilary Rushford – style blogger, stylist, and now entrepreneurial guide + strategist…and author!
This lovely has so much energy and insight to give, even seasoned business owners have something to learn here.
What I think I like most about Hilary is her story and how real it is–the journey of discovering the corporate life was not for her and how she went on a mega self-learning business school pilgrimage to figure it all out. She's driven, smart, and really funny too!
Here’s what you’ll learn in this episode:
- How to and how to NOT launch your first book
- How far in advance did Hilary started prepping for the launch
- The exact launch team that evolved during the launch + who she wishes she would’ve hired first
- Why she chose to do an interview series + a blog tour as her prelaunch content
- What she’d do differently if she could do it again
- The types of products she sells + how she manages to serve two often different audiences
- And…we crack the case and share our favorite brands (clothes, people) and why
Connect with Hilary:
Support The Fearless Launching Show!
If you liked it and want to hear the next ones – and believe me you do want to hear what I’ve got coming up….you should do these 2 things right now:
Subscribe to the podcast:
Tell us what you think:
If you have a chance, please leave me an honest rating and review on iTunes by clicking here. It will help the show and its ranking in iTunes immensely! I appreciate it!