If you have ever hired a virtual assistant or maybe are one yourself, you’ll love today’s episode. We talk to a VA and business owner who’s been able to have the best of both worlds…
And answers the question…how do you grow your business while your work for someone else.
She’s in the trenches on a successful business with Amy Porterfield much like I talked about in this past episode about working with LKR Social Media. And then at the same time, she’s able to switch gears and work on her own business.
How does someone grow an insanely successful business while supporting another biz way more than part time?
Well, it’s a very unique position to be in for sure and Trivinia handles it with such grace!
From overbooked VA to now managing a large team of VAs who work with all sorts of entrepreneurs in the online space…and even having her husband working alongside her full time…she’s got an amazing story to tell!
[smart_track_player url=”http://traffic.libsyn.com/fearlesslaunching/076triviniabarberpriorityva.mp3″ color=”008494″ title=”Fearless Launching Show Episode 76″]
Here’s just a peek at the topics we cover:
- How Trivinia knew it was time to grow
- What her business looks like today
- Her favorite part of working with Ms. Porterfield
- What it took to adjust to life working with her husband
And sooo much more!
[Tweet “How To Grow Your Business When You Work For Someone Else”]
Connect with Trivinia
Follow Trivinia on Periscope @Trivinia
1) Free Launch Planner: Grab this completely free launch planning workbook. Download, print, and start planning your launch today — don’t forget to add in the test and secure your website tasks!
2) Free Systems Cheatsheet: A Free Checklist & Cheatsheet to make sure your systems are in order before you launch — plus the one I mentioned on the podcast today!
3) Want to work with me one on one? If you’re a business owner who knows that you need a coach, someone to work through your launch strategy, figure out your launch plan, get spot advice as it comes up…then we could be a perfect match!
Enjoyed This Episode? Want To Hear More?
If you enjoyed this episode or any others on the Fearless Launching Show, I would love it if you’d head over to iTunes, subscribe, rate and review the podcast.
Of course, I’d love to know what you thought about today’s episode. Leave a comment below or shoot me an email!