Solopreneurs: Have you ever daydreamed or considered the possibility of finding a business partner?
The dream has been there off and on with me because – let’s face it, building your business can be so darn lonely!
Today’s episode starts a series all about partnerships.
Now, I talk about partnerships normally in terms of working with promotional partner, but today, we dive into finding someone who actually works alongside you to build a business.
And we kick things off with two women who partnered less than a year ago and have grown fast! Neither expected to find a partner and weren't even looking for one.
[smart_track_player url=”http://traffic.libsyn.com/fearlesslaunching/088MeantToBePartnerships.mp3″ color=”008494″ title=”Fearless Launching Show Episode 88″]
Abagail and Emylee of Think Creative Collective were solopreneurs until their fated meeting in a Facebook group. They had never even considered co-owning a business with someone else.
Listen up as we talk about:
- Exactly how they met, what they discovered quickly, and how they just “knew” they needed to take a chance and partner.
- The really clean cut simple way they transitioned their solo businesses into one!
- Why their similar strengths still benefit different parts of the business and who does what.
- What they tell people who ask them how to find a partner (you might be surprised at their answer).
And so much more!
Connect With Emylee & Abigail
Think Creative Collective on the web
Mentioned On The Show
All About ConvertKit: Why We Chose This Email Marketing Provider Over Infusion Soft, Aweber, MailChimp and Ontraport
Spark Your Creativity: 7 Steps to Ignite Your Business
How to launch your first book + run a multi-layered business (at the same time!)
How Carrie Green Turned A Side Project Into A Community of Like Minded Female Entrepreneurs
1) Free Launch Workbook & Planner: Grab this completely free launch planning workbook. Download, print, and start planning your launch today — don’t forget to add in the test and secure your website tasks!
2) Want to work with me one on one? If you’re a business owner who knows that you need a coach, someone to work through your launch strategy, figure out your launch plan, get spot advice as it comes up…then we could be a perfect match!
3) Like to work at your own pace or solo? Check out the self-paced version of Fearless Launching >> right here!
Enjoyed This Episode? Want To Hear More?
If you enjoyed this episode or any others on the Fearless Launching Show, I would love it if you’d head over to iTunes, subscribe, rate and review the podcast.
Of course, I’d love to know what you thought about today’s episode. Leave a comment below or shoot me an email!