I’ve even written about this topic before…but today, I’m turning things around to help you break the habit of simply worrying about what gets done first, second and third…to show you that the real timeline that matters is the one the public sees…
If you’ve been launching with only what you have to do and when in mind, then today’s new way of figuring out “what to do next” could make you alleviate a ton of stress.
Here are just a few things I cover in this short and sweet episode:
- Why people are concerned about the launch timeline and what you should focus on instead.
- How I tell people to use my personal Launch Roadmap (you might be surprised)
- The only things you really have to worry about when figuring out your launch plan and schedule
- The easy exercise I use now to plan out my communication for all my launches
Mentioned In The Show
Episode 38: How to start talking about your launch
I’d love to hear how you’ll apply this to your next launch or one that you’re working on right now! How will turning your focus to the more visible, public timeline help you decide what to do “next” as you work through your master launch to-do list??
What You Should Do Right Now
You’ve got 2 things you can do right now – both require you to take one more action. I would so appreciate you even doing 1 of these…especially if you love the show and want to get featured on a future episode!
- First thing – Jump over to Apple Podcasts to rate and review the Fearless Launching show and help other people find it too!
- Second thing — Let me know what you thought! Leave a comment below or shoot me an email!
Have a great rest of your week!