Happy Holidays! As we near the end of the year, it's a good time to review all the things you're proud of, grateful for, and happy happened this year.
So – here's my way of celebrating another year of blogging and building my life offline and only.
I wanted to do a top 10 list since my friend and mentor Heather over at The Mogul Mom shared her top 11. Thanks for the inspiration Heather!
Here are the top posts from 2012 – make sure you check out the ones you may have missed! I firmly believe that our brain passes over lessons and information we don't need…until we need it…Scan the list and if any title speaks to you – click click click and read!
- New E-Book: The White Space Solution
- Celebrate Your Wins to Boost Your Productivity + Gain Momentum
- 4 Secrets To Maximize Your Time
- Why You Shouldn’t Resist Your Strengths Anymore
- Getting Started Takes Just 1 Step
- 3 Lessons My 3 Year Old Taught Me About Perfection
- Getting Over Your Personal Gulag (What are you enduring?)
- Are You Waiting To Be Chosen?
- The Girl Effect: A Chance To Give and Live
- Money and the Happiness Factor
- Finding The Right Amount Of Space + Time To Take Care Of Myself
- Letters To Myself: The New To Do List
But wait – there’s more…
Check out 5 posts you may have missed – these are a few of my faves. They really speak to what this blog and me are all about.
- Why are you working so hard?
- What’s The Best Way To Set Goals For The New Year?
- How To Drop Your Goals With Grace
- The beauty + strength of knowing what you need (and asking for it)
- Getting More Done: Why Your Productivity Depends On How You Behave
Leave a comment below telling me your favorite…OR let me know if I missed one that you enjoyed!