January 10th, 2013
So you thought the wrap up posts for 2012 were over did you?
Well, I took some extra time.
Went through the stats.
Found the posts that touched you – that started good conversations – where you reached out to me personally.
And I've created a fun video sharing these top 10 of 2012.
You may not know there's an actual reason I write each and every post.
Watch the video now to get that insight, discover a post you missed and listen to the song that literally almost got me banned from my own home because I was playing so much.
[vimeo width=”525″ height=”296″]http://vimeo.com/57175522[/vimeo]
Without further adieu – here are your top posts of 2012. Yes – that's right! YOU are responsible for this list!
- Will you ever be ready to launch?
- How to pick the right tools to run your online business
- How to see the business growth you deserve [behind the scenes]
- Q & A: Does your story really help turn readers into customers?
- Mid-year Review: is your business growth from fast burn or slow burn activities?
- How Laura Roeder launched her new business
- How to spot the best online program in the world
- Planning a year of productive and NON-EXHAUSTING launches
- My digital makeover
- When to test and when to check into your creative cave
And my personal pick for the year is actually a webinar announcement post that shares the way I view what I do for you.
Check out: Listen + Love + Deliver
Did I miss one?
Let me know in the comments below!