April 19th, 2017
Time for a Launch Story…
We should be calling this how to launch something people don’t want to admit they need…
Launching can be a rough complex process…and it gets even more challenging when you’re trying to connect with an audience that typically likes to stay anonymous.
But Kristoffer Carter put all that aside, focused on his mission to connect, support and start a new conversation with people struggling with “the drinks”.
So we dove head first into that topic… where he shared lots of strategies implemented on purpose and as happy accidents….
If you’re ready to hear how KC launched his pilot program and what he’s doing the same and completely different this time around – keep listening.
And if you’ve ever thought that your “topic” or business was too hard to share with people just by the mere sensitive nature of the work, think again…let KC bust down those myths.
Let’s Start With The Pilot Program
When I saw my good friend Kristoffer Carter launching his pilot program back in October 2016 called the New Sobriety, I knew two things.
A) That he would come on my show and talk about the launch … because KC knows how to create an amazing experience.
B) He was launching something that I could see there might be some built in challenges around just by the mere topic.
So, today’s episode we talk about those things and also reveal what he did during his launch to make the first round a huge success and what he’s doing now to follow up on that. We cover:
- How growing his community for this product & mission has differed and remained the same as any other “normal” launch.
- What pricing lessons he learned during the launch and how he course corrected for some amazing results.
- What the New Sobriety is all about and who it’s best suited for – the answer might surprise you.
- KC’s “Linchpin Habit” strategy (he might not even see how genius this is!!).
- Plus we dive into his launch numbers, and he tells us what’s in store for the program going forward!
Connect with KC
KC’s Free Webinar (Sign up to join him this week!)
How To Make Impact w/ KC (first appearance on the podcast)