October 26th, 2016
Most people have at least one thing that stops or delays them from doing what they really want.
We all suffer from launch blocks at some point during the life of our business.
These launch blocks can crop up the second we get an idea for a product, when we finish a product, when we talk to someone about it, and pretty much every single step up to and through the launch process.
I invited my friend Denise Duffield Thomas to have a conversation about these blocks, because she’s in the middle of her own launch right now for her long-running Money Bootcamp.
If you suspect you have some blocks holding you back from launching, today’s episode is for you.
Delay and procrastination are huge signs of blocks.
In this episode we talk about:
- How to know you’re experience a block or resistance
- What Denise does during launches to stay clear, focused and to deal with unexpected triggers
- How to be proactive and prepare for the blocks before you launch
Plus – if you like what Denise is sharing in this episode, check out her FREE Money Mindset Workshop !
Listen below to learn some of the common money blocks that are linked directly to launch blocks too!
Connect with Denise
Denise's FREE Money Mindset Workshop (video and workbook download)
1) Free Launch Workbook: Grab this completely free launch planning workbook. Download, print, and start planning your launch today — don’t forget to add in the test and secure your website tasks!
2) Ready to feel empowered & learn how to launch with confidence? If you’re a business owner who knows that you needs help to create a real launch strategy, figure out your launch plan, get spot advice as it comes up…then you might be a perfect candidate for Fearless Launching.
Enjoyed This Episode? Want To Hear More?
If you enjoyed this episode or any others on the Fearless Launching Show, I would love it if you’d head over to iTunes, subscribe, rate and review the podcast.
Of course, I’d love to know what you thought about today’s episode. Leave a comment below or shoot me an email!