Summer is here. Are you prepared for the natural slowdown, distractions, and less time to actually do work?
Worried that keep your business thriving will be an unsurmountable challenge?
In today’s episode, I’m sharing the exact strategies I’ve used and will use again to make sure my business survives the summer.
If you’re a mom, a dad, someone who just loves summer and finds it hard to work this time of year, you’ll love this episode.
But even if you don't have kids, I know you'll find this episode helpful, because we talk about something that everyone always tells you about summer…
Business is slow during the summer…
So, if you want to know my take on this topic of summer slowdown or the summer slide…
You want to listen this week…
[smart_track_player url=”http://traffic.libsyn.com/fearlesslaunching/058summerstrategiesforentrepreneurs.mp3″ color=”008494″ title=”Fearless Launching Show Episode 58″ ]
Here’s what I have to say about it:
- Why you can create a new consistency anytime you want (summer is great for many reasons)
- What I consolidate to make it easier to work wherever I am
- Why creating scheduled work shifts will help you schedule less
- How to make sure your expectations match your output
- Why summer revenue really goes down in the summer
1) Free Launch Toolkit: Grab this evolving toolkit of resources that includes a launch planning workbook, templates to keep track of your launch and 2 mini master classes taken directly from Fearless Launching.
2) Free Launch Course: A FREE 5-day course that gives you a sample daily prompt to start working through your launch to do list.
You’ve got 2 more things you can do right now – both require you to take one more action. If you’d be so kind and have a moment, I would so appreciate you even doing 1 of these…especially if you love the show and want to get featured on a future episode!
- First thing – Jump over to itunes to rate and review the Fearless Launching show and help other people find it too!
- Second thing — Let me know what you thought! Leave a comment below or shoot me an email!
- Third thing – You can also listen to all episodes of the podcasts over on the main show page here.