Do you enjoy most days doing what you do?
And how’s that launch making you feel?
Okay, I’ll go first.
Sometimes the answer is no. Not good at all.
But does that mean I’m doing something wrong?
Today, I’m going to share some truths about running a business, growing it online, and what you need to be prepared for when you’re launching…
There's a little good, a little bad…but all real things you might (and probably will) experience if you're on this journey too!
In this episode I talk about:
- The one thing that’s going to make it easier to handle the day job if you're building a business on the side.
- some of the most common “problems” and challenges you might face even if you're only working on your biz a few hours a week
- what you'll discover about yourself – and you might not like what you see!
- what to do when you get the “maybe I should get a job” blues
- how to avoid the slippery slow of envy and competition watching
- surprise wins that you better acknowledge when they happen
- amazing shift that happens when you realize you have nothing left to prove to anyone
- How do you handle all the ups and downs?
- What launches reveal about your business
Plus – you'll discover that feeling bad about something in your business actually teaches you one of the most important skills you'll need to keep your business growing…
Start listening now:
download episode | listen in new window
Mentioned In This Episode:
FLS 001 : Feeling Trapped? How to become an entrepreneur while you’re working for someone else without losing your mind
FLS 029: Why Watching People Grow Is My Personal Business Bonus (and Guilty Pleasure)
Start up Seattle
What You Should Do Right Now
You’ve got 2 things you can do right now – both require you to take one more action. If you'd be so kind and have a moment, I would so appreciate you even doing 1 of these…especially if you love the show and want to get featured on a future episode!
- First thing – Jump over to itunes to rate and review the Fearless Launching show and help other people find it too!
- Second thing – click here to listen to more episodes over on the show page.
[Tweet “You bring value. You DO have something to share. People WILL show up. #rememberthis @annesamoilov”]