Raise your hand if you've ever reached the end of the week and felt like the most unproductive entrepreneur that ever lived.
First thing – you aren't lazy.
And you aren't alone
But you might feel that way…especially if you finish every week feeling behind, like you’re forgot to do specific important things in your business, and you’re not sure where you spent your time.
You might be telling yourself that you need to do all the things to succeed solopreneur business…
> leverage your time
> be consistent
> make sure you’re working toward goals
And some of that is true…
But today, I’m going to share 5 easy to implement business practices that maximize my energy and whatever time I do have in my fluctuating mom schedule.
If you’ve ever struggled with shiny object syndrome or proudly proclaim that you are a multi-tasker, this week’s episode is for you.
You Are Not A Multi-Tasker (#sorry)
You think you are – because you are constantly juggling tasks, projects, and so much more.
When you juggle you don’t get things done. It’s a simple as that.
Here are the 5 daily and weekly practices I’m talking about on today’s episode of the Fearless Launching Show:
- How planning in advance doesn’t mean you to fill your calendar, but does require you to set some constraints for your week
- What batching is and why it’s important (plus, the person who’s helped me get better with this)
- Why you should set a top 3 every day, how I do it, and what should be on your top 3 list
- What’s a CBB list and how often do you need to review it
- The simple ritual of plotting out your weekly schedule on paper
Plus, you’ll start to see that all of these practices allow you to prepare yourself for the grind of launching. You’ll be a pro if you implement and make these habits before you launch.
Mentioned On The Show
90 Day year and how to batch correctly!
- Want to work with me one on one? If you’re a business owner who knows that you need a coach, someone to work through your launch strategy, figure out your launch plan, get spot advice as it comes up…Let’s chat and see if we’re a match!
- Free Launch Workbook & Planner: Grab this completely free launch planning workbook. Download, print, and start planning your launch today — don’t forget to add in the test and secure your website tasks!
Enjoyed This Episode? Want To Hear More?
If you enjoyed this episode or any others on the Fearless Launching Show, I would love it if you’d head over to iTunes, subscribe, rate and review the podcast.
Of course, I’d love to know what you thought about today’s episode. Leave a comment below or shoot me an email!