I recently closed my launch of Fearless Launching…and during the last few days I considered an alternate to having the set cart close date.
While I did stick to my plan, closed the cart, and reminded people that it was closing…the thought reminded me I’d actually written about the topic on the blog…but it had BEEN AWHILE.
So, today’s episode, I’m sharing my updated insights on whether you should close or stay open…and how to decide which is right for your business or product.
The answer might surprise you.
[smart_track_player url=”http://traffic.libsyn.com/fearlesslaunching/054ShouldYouCloseOrStayOpen.mp3″ color=”008494″ title=”Fearless Launching Show Episode 54″ ]
- The benefits of having a hard close date
- The benefits of keeping the doors open
- Why having a mix of products that close or stay open could be the best thing to do for your business.
- How to know what is right for your audience
Resources Mentioned (& some extras)
Fearless Launching – my signature program open for a limited time.
Ask the Reader – Should You Close Your Launch? (my inspiration for this episode!)
Fearless Launching – my daily launch to do list delivered straight to your inbox
Ask Your Community – What you should do to decide how you want to “close” your launch
Things To Remember
There is no right answer when it comes to making this specific decision about your launch schedule. There are benefits to having an open/shut launch and one that opens and stays open.
Deciding means you have to know your customer, how and when they like to buy, and what motivates them to make their buying decision.
[Tweet “Do you have a set closing date for your launch or do you prefer to stay open? “]
1) Free Launch Toolkit: Grab this evolving toolkit of resources that includes a launch planning workbook, templates to keep track of your launch and 2 mini master classes taken directly from Fearless Launching.
2) The Launch Emails Course: A 5-day course that will share how to write your most important launch emails!
3) The Launch Walkthrough Sampler: A 5-day course that gives you a sample daily prompt to start working through your launch to do list.
What You Should Do Right Now
You’ve got 2 more things you can do right now – both require you to take one more action. If you’d be so kind and have a moment, I would so appreciate you even doing 1 of these…especially if you love the show and want to get featured on a future episode!
- First thing – Jump over to itunes to rate and review the Fearless Launching show and help other people find it too!
- Second thing — Let me know what you thought! Leave a comment below or shoot me an email!
- Third thing – You can also listen to all episodes of the podcasts over on the main show page here.