Let’s Create A Fully Fleshed Out Launch Map.
Behind every successful launch I’ve worked, there’s been a clear, well-thought out plan. Before the product was finished. Before the partners were contacted. Before the open cart date was defined. Before the team was assembled. The launch plan and scheduled served as the bones for everything.
If you’ve got 6 weeks or more before you want to launch a product or service online now, this workshop is for you.
Not only will you be able to participate in a live group training with me and others who are also planning their launch, but you’ll also get all the resources I know you’ll want and need as you dig into your own planning.
Here’s a small peek at we’ll cover in this workshop:
- Why Planning Is Important + How far in advance is just right for you
- Tools I recommend for planning out your launches
- Common launch scenarios and schedules
- How to set the main dates of your next launch
- Guidelines for breaking down a project or a launch
- How to stay on track secrets – for when you’re launching alone or working for a team, for a client.
- How long things take for real and the art of padding the schedule – stuff that needs to start early, what to skip, what to avoid.
What we’ll do together:
- Set your milestone dates
- Brainstorm which strategies you’ll include in your launch plan.
- Decide what you’ll do starting today to prepare for your launch.
- Start breaking down your project and coming up with weekly deliverables so you know what to do with every single week with your launch.
- Complete a simple project breakdown and calendar for a sample project that includes webinar, Facebook ads, members area – online course creation
What you’ll also receive:
- 30 minute launch plan worksheet
- Example launch scenarios – and example calendars
- launch templates for Google Sheets, Asana, and Trello
- How to videos for each platform – bite sized trainings
I work with my clients at $500 per hour to do this same work. But I wanted to make the process of you putting a launch map and plan something you make a priority (and we can do together)!
So after just a few hours of time – with me and on your own, you’ll have a completely laid out plan for how you’ll get things done.
There are no refunds on this specific product because it’s like a coaching session that you’ll receive and be able to consume plus have lifetime access…