As soon as you purchase the workshop, you’ll receive a confirmation email. If it’s on before May 25th, 2016, your class details will be sent to you first and then all class materials will be available on May 27th, 2016 – one day after the live session.
Our live workshop happens on May 26th, 10am PST.
Here’s what we’ll cover in the live portion of class:
- Why Planning Is Important
- Tools I recommend for planning out your launches
- Common launch scenarios and schedules
- How to set the main dates of your next launch
- Guidelines for breaking down a project or a launch
- How to stay on track secrets – for when you’re launching alone or working for a team, for a client.
- How long things take for real and the art of padding the schedule – stuff that needs to start early, what to skip, what to avoid.
What we’ll do together:
- Set your milestone dates
- Start breaking down your project and coming up with weekly deliverables so you know what to do with every single week with your launch.
- Complete a simple project breakdown and calendar for a sample project that includes webinar, Facebook ads, members area – online course creation
What you’ll also receive:
– 30 minute launch plan worksheet
– Example launch scenarios – and example calendars
– launch templates for Google Sheets, Asana, and Trello
– How to videos for each platform – bite sized trainings
– Resource guide for other pieces of your launch
– Team Training course to hand off to your team asap
– Working with affiliates mini-training
The price is a crazy price…I know it is…because I work with my clients at $500 per hour to do this. But I wanted to make the process of you planning, getting started together. So after just a few hours of time – with me and on your own, you’ll have a completely laid out plan for how you’ll get things done.
Introductory price is only $67 if you sign up by 5/25.
Live class happens on May 26th at 10am PST.
All class materials will be available on May 27th–including your live workshop recording and all additional pieces.
There are no refunds on this specific product because it’s like a coaching session which also do not have refunds.